PdMA® Corporation has joined with their field representatives to produce FREE one-day seminars and workshops to teach and discuss the advantages of electric motor reliability programs. Various technologies will be covered with a closer look given to motor circuit and motor power analysis technologies.
Attendees will take home valuable information such as:
- The benefits of establishing an electrical predictive maintenance program
- Electric motor failure mechanisms in the six fault zones
- Advantages and characteristics of present electrical maintenance technologies
- Theory and tests related to motor circuit analysis (MCA)
- Theory and tests related to dynamic motor analysis
- Application of the various electrical technologies to the six fault zones
- Utilization of technologies towards quality acceptance criteria.
Upcoming Seminars & Workshops
October 5 • Litchfield, Minnesota
Integrated Power Services
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Lunch is provided.
For information and to register contact Lona Mazzeo, 813-621-6463 ext.118.