PdMA Corporation has joined with their field representatives to produce FREE one-day seminars and workshops to teach and discuss the advantages of electric motor reliability programs. Various technologies will be covered with a closer look given to motor circuit and motor power analysis technologies.
Attendees will take home valuable information such as:
- The benefits of establishing an electrical predictive maintenance program
- Electric motor failure mechanisms in the six fault zones
- Advantages and characteristics of present electrical maintenance technologies
- Theory and tests related to motor circuit analysis (MCA)
- Theory and tests related to dynamic motor analysis
- Application of the various electrical technologies to the six fault zones
- Utilization of technologies towards quality acceptance criteria.
Upcoming Seminars & Workshops
May 8, 2014 • Lehi, Utah
Electric Motor Reliability Workshop
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Breakfast and Lunch provided
Contact Lona Mazzeo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (813) 621-6463 ext. 118